Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disability And Pot Growing ( Best Growbox Options ) ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by opalwhyte, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Im planning on buying growbox (sick of being pain ) but not sure what the best options are given i cant stand and limited to a chair and pretty a small space  .

The simplest off the shelf option seems to be buying something like an areogarden , but it would be nice if there was something that could give me a  slightly bigger yield than 1 or 2 plants.

Does any one have any suggestions ?

Thanks

matt

2. Superlockers are a good size for somebody who can't stand, comes fully assembled but they're like $2,000 for the full kit. Way overpriced. You'll save over a thousand if you can get somebody to set up a tent for you, a good tent setup (quality ballast, quality filter) will cost about $700.

3. If you can't afford it, then you can definitely make one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app