Dirty cop? Help!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cshepconner, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Give him the name and address of some you do not like...?

2. say you found a backpack and it had bud in it

3. Deny any knowledge of the drugs.

4. I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is titled "Dirty Cop"...

5. [quote name='"psychodelic420"']I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is titled "Dirty Cop"...[/quote]

I think OP mentioned he smelled unwashed

6. Plug him bro.

7. he did file the paperwork. i guarantee he wrote in his report for the day that he pulled you over and let you go. probably has your drivers license info on record too and knows where you live. lock your doors and turn off your phone. you should be good for 5-10 days after you run out of food and you can survive for weeks on just water.

8. Nothin ever happened must took my bud and smoked it? Just glad got off with nothing

9. "... He then smelled dope ... " and only 5 posts.
    You sure you aren't a cop trying to build a rep as a stoner on here before you start setting people up?
    Seriously, who calls weed dope these days besides old schoolers and cops?

10. So how did he get your number then?

11. good opportunity for revenge honestly

12. Well you have fallen prey in the very complicated game of Cat vs. Mouse (Mouse= YOU!!) and now he is going to wait outside your hole until you make a move for some cheese or w/e food you can possibly get before he catches you (drugs weed lol.) and than GAME THE FUCK OVER he might even just plant some fucking crack on you. The whole point of the game is to be extremely fucking smart and lead people to believe your an innocent Angel or actually have nothing to hide or be unstoppable and or have the Police on your mother-fucking pay roll son.

13. Just don't sign anything lol he would have had to fill it out that day and have you signed it since it happened then.. and then just for the fun of it call him on friday and record it and make him say a bunch of stupid ass shit to you so you can black mail him :)

14. [quote name='"bp4er"']"... He then smelled dope ... " and only 5 posts.
    You sure you aren't a cop trying to build a rep as a stoner on here before you start setting people up?
    Seriously, who calls weed dope these days besides old schoolers and cops?[/quote]

Your fuckn dumb. Get some help man