Dirtay south juggalo rydas in dis bitch

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ManiacKilla, Feb 21, 2009.

1. See, you know. True juggalos Don't fuck with anyone for no reason. Nor do i act above anyone.

It would be the shit big homie, If I could walk with you, And talk with you, And get up on a fat bag or two. Cuz I've been hanging from this pole for so long, And smoking on home grown, my head ache is full blown. - Monoxide Child. That's of wizard of the hood.

2. yea its real. can only make $75-150 a month from surveys, to make more than that you gotta get ppl to sign up. if you get ppl to sign up you make 20% of whatever they make, and 10% of what the ppl under them make.

I don't like bothering ppl so I haven't really been trying to sign ppl up, it would be nice to get a few ppl but i'm not pushin it real hard. if you sign up you gotta make a few email addys just for the site, because when you do surveys they ask for it, then they send you a bunch of spam. when you sign up at the site give them your real addy, but when you do surveys you can use your fake ones.

They also ask you for a phone number sometimes, but you can get a phone number online. They ask for your address too a lot, i always give them my real address and the only junk mail i got at home from them was "cash for gold" things.

idk, i think its worth it. oh and the minimum payout is $20. it only takes a day to hit the 20 because theres a ton a surveys to do from the past few months. its worth it to try, and get the $20 even if you never do it again afterwards.

yea wizard of the hood is a great cd. i'd bang it in my car sometimes when i'm smokin and crusin. its my bros fav icp cd, hes not really a juggalo.

3. ^ Right on dude, well if i sign up, i'll get you that 20% ahahaha.

4. Who gives a fuck if all the juggalos in your school got jumped, cruciladicks, thats why they are juggalos in the first place probably. Why that fuck does it matter to YOU if
    I paint MY face. Stop bein a ho. WICKED CLOWNS FOR LIFE!! WHERE MY FAM AT, WOOP WOOP! I mean shit you dont like it dont read a thread called "Dirty South Juggalo Rydas".

5. thank god theres other juggalos out there that aint crazy and givin us a bad name...

MMFCL 'los and 'lettes.

to the person who asked whats up with us paintin our faces, did KISS ever go through that shit?
    or is it ok for them to do it because their KISS?

idk, was just wondering...