Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dirt ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinbud, Dec 8, 2008.

1. ive seen a lot of dirt or bobby brown sell in my area, is it any good ? or does it sell cause its cheap ?

2. no its shit, schwag, brown frown, mersch...it sells cause its cheap and most people who buy it are new to smoking and dont know what the difference is..

3. Stay away from that stuff. Go buy some dank 30/60 Nugget

4. thx a lot, i will

5. You won't enjoy the high at all, try and look for some high quality, If you try hard enough you will find it.

6. stay as far away as you can from that shit, its only good if you're making brownies or some other kind of MJ food. Dirt smells and tastes nasty, and the "high" just makes you fall asleep.

7. ya smoking dirt gives you every part of the weed smoking experience except the actual high. (you just get tired and subsequently get a headache.)

8. Yeah brown= not good green= decent light green= generally high quality
    I sometimes get brick every no and then and its very green super potent smell and gets you high i get O's cheap like $75 but Ive been getting some dank lately name strains

9. schwag gives me headaches

10. Nah dude, when you're short on cash it's really not that bad. Trust me. It get's you high. It just obviously isn't the best smoke.. but still.

11. Don't buy unless you have to.

12. dont waste your money on that downtown brown. jus wait like a couple days until more good shit rolls in.