dirt in buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gord420, May 25, 2008.

1. Hey I have a plant now thats flowering and yesterday when I was doing my garden the dirt fell off the end of my shovel and some of it stuck to my buds on my plant do you think my buds ruined? Its about a week away from being finished. Do you think the wind and outdoor conditions will make some of the dirt fall off the buds? i tried to get as much of it off them as I could so far without hurting it.

2. you could prolly just wash it off with water. but even if you didnt, i think much of it may fall off during the drying process but id use a hose and rinse it a bit. Im sure your girl will appreciate the water too :)

3. wouldn't worry too much man.. just give them a little shake or let the wind knock it off.

4. I hope the little bit of rain were supposed to get today helps the buds get the dirt off them. It just sucks because the plant is ready to be harvested in a week and I want the dirt off the buds before I harvest.

5. yea man, make sure after it rains u try to get as much dirt off as possible or it might stick. also drying will help get some off.