Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mickey.T, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sick and tired of this bull shit. I hate the fact that we the public allow medical research on Animals, but especially monkeys as they are the ones who get the most pain with them been our closest relation in the animal kingdom. This site http://www.raven1.net/uncom.htm is one of many out there that tell the truth, I watched a documentary on research chimps where they were been injected with aids i didn\'t enjoy watching it. This can\'t go on any longer guys I say we build a site against this crap and see how many people we can get signed up what do you guys think?

Peace ManT

2. if you start a petition, i\'ll sign it ..

3. I don\'t see a point as only one person has replyed to the thread i must be alone on this one.

Peace
    T

4. Firstly mick t you are not alone. Andreas Vesallius proved that testing on animals GIVES NO BEARING on what the human anatomy is like. For instance- did you know that SCIENTISTS used to think that the human jaw had two bones like a dog because that\'s what galen dissected! In fact it\'s one bone!!! Not only is it fucking cruel it\'s BAD SCIENCE! There\'s no point in all the suffering that animals undergo!!

I\'m with yer!!!

5. I voted too!

6. I am also on Care2.....check it out!

7. I agree with medical research...I do not think animals should be used to test my mascara on....

8. Thanks for all your help guys. I have voted on the site i think everyone on grasscity should vote.

peace
    T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.