direct sunlight or shade?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by quankadank, Jun 21, 2008.

1. i just planted my germinated seeds last night, today it is around 85 degrees's should i feed this direct sunlight or put them in the shade?

2. Slowly acclimate them to the full sunlight so you don't hurt em...
    but generally more light is better.

Everyone has their own way of doing it but this is what I've been told, and it works, so I do it to be safe.

3. alright thanks, i kinda have them sitting on a table with half sun half shade on the top.
    but 2 of the cups are clear, will this do any harm?

4. Yes the sunlight will burn your roots in the clear cups. I'd do something about that soon...roots are important.

5. He had just planted them though (I supposing in the ground) so I think he should just have it under direct sunlight seeing how it wouldn't be able to burn them going through the soil.

EDIT: Actually, I if he is even talking about moving them than their probably not planted in soil! My bad.
    Yeah, take mattc707's advice. My bad.

6. na i have them in cups not in the ground. so much for trying to be steathy about this i just took like 6 of my dads coozies to cover up the clear plastic cups lol.

7. :confused: I'm no pro grower or anything....but read the thread before you knock my advice?

8. get him matt lol j/p
    i noticed that to i was like wtf?

but thanks matt i put some coozies on them go to my journal and look at the pics, lemme know wut u think.

its cool though tical thanks,

quankadank

9. Nothing about getting him...I just normally read shit before I call someone out on being wrong.

10. yeah i understand lol

11. i moved them to where the sun lights them up but behind a tree to where the wind blows kinda cool. hopefuly its not to hot for them

12. It doesn't matter both ways will work if you keep the dirt moist (water three times a day morning, around 1 or 2 and then at night. They will be just fine as long as the dirt is damp.

13. i was told not to water at all but ok ill water it a little bit prolly later today thanks.