Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dipping?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sancho, Jun 28, 2002.

1. I've never heard about this today, but i was at some web site and they were talking about dipping a blunt(i guess it might not work with a joint) into southern comfort(also have heard about it with malt liquor) letting it dry overnight. anyone know what that would do? or if it would do anything at all?

2. If you really enjoy the taste of SC, or whatever liquor you plan to use the joint/blunt may taste better. But it won't get you any higher, and the alchool will probably make it burn faster.

3. ugh, i got so sick off soco the other night... me and a friend killed a whole bottle of that shit in less than an hour. I was amazingly drunk for a few hours, but when i got home i passed out on my bed and woke up about an hour later to find the whole side of it covered in puke.