Dipping

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Killnon2, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Is the tobacco flavor called straight? Just the dip that isn't cherry or peach. How long does an average can last?

2. go buy some grizzly wintergreen...get ur buzz on

Edit: my bad i popped a bar earlier n didnt see ur other question...a can lasts me a week or a lil less..2 or 3 lips a day

3. Dipping all depends on frequency of use/tolerance. I have a friend that uses a tin a day basically and will kill the can in about 5-6 lips. (You should not be doing this)

A person new to dipping will probably be able to make a tin last a while.

For me a tin can last anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks.

I do not consider myself a tobacco addict, one month I may not even buy a tin. Other months I might buy 2-4. But for now I'm opening a brand new one :D.

4. I used to dip a can of grizzly straight a day, I love me some dip, boy. Now I enjoy Copenhagen long cut.

First time I tried it a redneck buddy of mine offered to let me pack a lip, I was high as balls and once that buzz kicked in I fell in love immediately. So much more intense than a cigarette, and more of a "stoning" nicotine buzz.

I want to buy a can now. :D

5. Hell ya, cigarettes don't do shit for me. Unless I'm drunk or rolling.

6. Man, I love packing myself a lip when I'm drunk. Ahhh, I want to some dip.

7. [​IMG]
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im dippin it now haha

8. Dippin a nice fat grizz straight right now...just posted a poll about this in General today actually

9. straight is the cut of tobacco, how big each little piece is. theres straight and fine cut as far as i remember.

when i chewed i usually got kodiak or kodiak ice, more expensive but it actually isnt that much different from grizzly. and grizzly doesnt cost much at all

10. Straight is a flavor, there are "long" cut and "fine" cut (or snuff) tobaccos;)

11. i got a nice chaw in right now fellas, Cope LC babe...oh and straight is a flavor, its actually pretty tasty. Cherry and citrus Skoal always make me nauseous

12. oops, ya youre right. for some reason i was thinkin straight cut instead of long my mistake

13. Alright, lemme run you thru this. The "natural" is what you're probably thinking of when you think of chew. It's the basic Cope flavor. Straight is a different flavor, and when wanting it you should say "can of ___ straight". Then you have wintergreen and mint, and cope also makes whiskey blend. Then you have a ton of fruit flavors.

I chew a can of grizz green a day, and unfortunately have been for 5 years. I had to revert to chewing once I got into highschool cause I played football, and there was no way I could smoke cigs and play. Also, I just love grizz green :)