Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dippin strong!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 6, 2011.

1. HAHA, since i have started smoking dipping is not the same... i can't dip without some sort of drink anymore.... high or not, it suck's.

2. #42 zach2753, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I think its Gay as hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJiVwFUT4o]YouTube - Eric Cartman ~ Obama's Fuckin' Gay![/ame]

just never really liked it, I'll smoke a cig if I wanna catch a nicotine buzz

If you ever get a bee or wasp sting get a little lip full going and put it on the sting with a bandaid over it and the swelling/itching will go down. Random I know haha

3. meh there's been times i dipped, just enjoy cigs more.. dipping has it's place, like when i can't smoke for a long period of time..

4. #44 oceansgreen, May 7, 2011

am i the only person who has NO FUCKING IDEA what the hell this guy just said?

EDIT: apparantly not...

but on an unrelated note does anyone know if there is a way to infuse dip with bud so that it'd get you high?
    i don't dip or smoke or anything, just the occassional toke, but i have some friends that are into that shit and they think it'd be the bomb, so i was wondering if there was a way that would be possible?
    i would apologize for thread jacking, but that OP killed a few brain cells i think, so no apologies here...

5. DUDE! Kudi is the best to chillax and smoke a blunt to =D

The Brosky:smoke:

6. gross. My husband does that shit and I think it is fucking disgusting. I wish he would quit. :(

7. Fuck ya man gotta have me a fatty chaw of grizz wintergreen after a good toke sesh just finishes it off perfect!!!
    :bongin::yummy::metal::cool:

8. Hell yes man diipin is where it's at I stay posted with the grizzly straight in my lip like a mugg,,,, blitz squad!

9. #49 GreenHitOnSwole, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man you trippinn bruh bruh chill out

10. I'll stick to my beef jerky chew nig.

11. #51 ismokepurple, May 7, 2011
    Hell yea son grizz straight in my lip right after a swole ass hit!!

12. Ya I dip

[​IMG]

but for real, I used to...now I had to get mouth surgery because of recessed gum line. You guys do know how sensitive the mouth is right and how easy it is to get cancer in the mouth? just think about that the next time you throw in a pinch or two.

13. Who else didn't understand a word this dude said?

14. I tried it a couple of times a long time ago, but I rather just smoke weed.

I hate tobacco.

15. first, i want a lot of ya'll to know that dip and chew are completely different things.

been dipping for a while, i love it. like someone mentioned before, i don't do it because it's appealing, i do it because i have an addiction and no pansy ass cigarette can satisfy that addiction.

but yes, after i smoke the first thing i want is a dip.

16. #56 Hardnutcheck, May 7, 2011
    Bunch of slack-jawed phaggots around here, this stuff will make you a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus rex

17. #57 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    He'll yes man keep a dip in my lip

18. I dip...used to smoke cigs but I used dip to quit. I dip Longhorn Wintergreen or Mint because it has low TSNA counts and is produced by Pinkerton which is a Swedish Match company. It's half the price of big brands too! TSNA counts are responsible for the cancer causing effects of chewing. I'm about to switch to using only swedish snus (has the lowest TSNA counts of all) and then ween myself off of tobacco entirely. Dip is great but I'd be lying if I said I don't think of the repercussions frequently. Google snus and TSNA counts in dip

19. Im on the new skoal crisp blend pouches. Just picked up a tin about an hour ago and i currently have one in as we speak

20. #60 Supporter31, May 12, 2011
    Sorry, I don't speak that language.