Dipped weed please help

Discussion in 'General' started by s08obglo, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I really dont give a single f**k what you think dont want to believe me u dont need to

2. but it does make your heart race, head rush, make your entire body shake. and maybe the hyper feeling you felt, was caused by your body releasing adrenaline. just saying, sounds like marijuana induced panic attack.

3. I doubt anyone would put a drug that has a higher street value on your crappy weed.

4. But there was something else to it that 'rage' feeling I can't describe plus no weed last for 6 hours

5. You hit that time in your life where you start to experience changes...all 13-15 year old boys go through it.

6. Meth costs roughly £ 5-10 where I'm from so it isn't relly higher value plus it was his joint and he could do whatever the hell he likes to it its not like I bought it off him

7. I was 17 at that time but age is nothing but a number. You are vey ignorant if you cannot acknowlede the fact that weed CAN be dipped altought it is very unlikly a dealer will dip your weed but as I said this guy is not a dealer and he did smoke that joint himself

8. Look up what a sativa is, and then leave.

9. It was not sativa I tried sativa before it didn't smell,feel or taste likeit

10. If I wasn't 98 percent sure the bud was laced with a hard drug I would not make this thread

11. then what was the point of making it?

12. then i guess you are only 2% smart.

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-J4lxQBPvw[/ame]

14. 98% sure.

100% troll.

15. I dip my weed in franks hot sauce. Why you ask? Cuz I put that shit on everything

16. 1 to discuss my problem with fellow stoners
    2 to get peoples oppinions on what I should do about it
    3 to find out how I can stop being paranoied and start toking again

17. I have a solution, call the police.

No better yet, get a drug test, and if meth is not in your system, never return.

But if it is, post the results, and I will apologize.

18. What makes you think im a troll you are more of a troll going on my thread causing an argument.HYPOCRYT

19. 1...Most of us don't care, because you're trolling
    2...Smoke more of it, if you die you know it was laced
    3...you will never stop being paranoied, then again once you learn to spell paranoia it shall come

20. hypocrite

and now if you don't mind i'm going to exit this thread and try and harvest more rep...toodles:smoke: