Dino Crisis Series!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, May 21, 2021.

1. Any Fans Of These Games on GC? I Love Them All! (Yes Even The 3rd One) 2 My Favorite tho :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nobody Like These Games on Here Except Me?:confusedalt::wacko::blush:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. Yeaa I Think So Too. Do You Have a Favorite? Have You Play Them All?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I've played them all T but not recently :( I hope they remaster/remake them for PS4/Xbox like they did with the Spyro & Crash bandicoot games :D

• Winner Winner x 1

5. What's Your Favorite One Bruiser? An Yea I Agree About The Remaster too FrFr! Tho if Dinosaurs Were Really Alive I Would Not Kill Them LBVS!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not going to happen. The developers have said they have no plans to.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. You already know my answer. :) Also have you been hanging out in my head? I just went through the first one last week and was going to post in your other thread, but you made this one.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I like them all tbh T they like the GTA games you can't just pick 1 :D oh hell yeah I wouldn't be messing with them if they was around rn :bolt:

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Ohhh You Play DC 1? What Did You Think of it? Are You Going to Play The The Others Too? What do You Mean My Other Thread?

Ohhh Did You Complete Them All too? You Even Like The 3rd Game of it? Yup Yup Dinosaurs are Too Cool to Kill IRL!

~Toni~

10. Dino Crisis Series Anyone?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #13 Dizzy, May 29, 2021
    Last edited: May 29, 2021

Oh Wow I Totaally Straight Up Forgot I Made that lol. My Bad!

~Toni~

12. It's all good.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

13. @FreezingMoon Do You Like The All of The DC Games?

~Toni~

14. Only the first two.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Oh Yes I Think I Remember You Saying You Not Feelin 3. TBH My Favorite One is 2 tho. Do You Think it Isa Amazing Game?

~Toni~

16. yeah, not as much as the first one though. If you like games with dinosaurs you should check out
    Ark: Survival Evolved-open world survival game
    Deathground(not out yet) survival-horror

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #19 Dizzy, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

OoOo You Like That Original The Best huh? I Like The Second One because There a Much Larger Variety of Dinosaurs an Also Weapons. Ima Have to Check Out Those Other Games You Mention Tho I Never Heard of Them but They Sound Lit.

~Toni~

18. I liked the survival-horror of the first game more then the action-adventure of the 2nd game.

• Winner Winner x 1