Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ding dong tinfoil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongmasterT, Sep 2, 2011.

1. So i dont have any tinfoil at my house and i really wanna make edibles... So i noticed my ding dongs at my house, chocolate snacks if anyone dosnt know, had a tin foil wrapping around them.... Was wondering if this would work.. typing on my phone so exuse grammar

2. Depends what kind of 'foil' it is...If it's that plastic shiny looking shit, no. But if it's legitimate metal, then yeah, it'll be fine.

By the way, this thread title and content made me laugh more than it should have...What an unfortunate name for a food product

3. Just buy some tinfoil sometime today.. I wouldn't use the wrapping of a ding dong though haha

4. What kind if edibles? U can use Pam spray or butter on the cookie sheet

5. there's this cool place i usually go to get things to cooks with and cook and eat... oh wait its the grocery store. dude just hit up the store it will take less than half an hour unless you live on a farm like 50 miles from the nearest town, in which case use the ding dong wrappers.