Dinafem Roadrunner#2 PC grow journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by d1ndio0, Nov 26, 2010.

1. This is my second grow in this pc growbox (first one was Joint doctor's easy ryder,and here are the results - - - > P280510_22.56[01].jpg

:)

my second grow is Dinafem Roadrunner #2 - another automatic

I guess I'm a little late for a journal because it is 12 days old now from seed :) but better late than never :D

so I am giving it little root stimulator and biobizz algamic for now ,I dont want to start the hard nutrients until the third week :)

here are some pics of the plant
    26112010(002).jpg 26112010(003).jpg

comment please :) and give suggestions

Attached Files:

2. how are those auto flower's? ur first pic is nice

3. very nice for small stealth grows like mine :) , the first pic is the easy ryder got 15 grams from it (dry) , pretty nice smoke very stony and very fruity :)

4. What do you people think about the Roadrunner #2 ,If someone has any expirience with this strain please share :) I think it is approximately a new strain so there isn't alot of info :D :ey: :bongin: I will keep you updated with mine .

5. here are pics from today we look fresh and alot of difference for one day
    :metal::smoke:

Attached Files:

6. new pics from today

Attached Files:

7. i chop my auto road runner down 10 days ago and it is a lovely smelling plant even wen i cut it down is still smells nice and now its dry the smell is getting even stronger and the smoke is better than a auto ak 47 and they are meant to be the strongest auto well i dont think they are i got 21 grams dry with not stalks in it. i think you will love it wen its ready and they grow very fast i chopt mine down after 65 days from seed. good look bro

8. new pics from today looking strong healthy and it keeps growing everyday like a mothur*ucker

Attached Files:

9. Hey hows it going! mad props on your easy rider. I ordered 3 easy ryders from the tude bout 2 weeks ago just tracked it and it just arrive to Jamaica,NY so im givin it 3-4 more days till i get it. anyway. Can you post more pics up and maybe a weight and smoke report?? Just curious just ive grown BHD and ONYX from shortstuff and man let me tell you both strains avg 30 Grms dry. Both in 5 Gal pots 400W hps FFOF soil. :wave:

10. here are some pics of the easy ryder harvest alot of meet :wave::D:smoke::bongin::hide:
    you will like the strain taste,looks,and effect all of it ! :)

Attached Files:

11. Whoa sweet.

+rep man def stoked on getting them in. my bubba Kush is smelling mighty fine. pics as soon as i plant the easy rider n the Blueberry. see ya around:wave:

12. new update first day dual spectrum and it is getting very bushy grows in hours :eek:

Attached Files:

13. nice little baby you got there got to love these pc grows keep it up

14. thanks man ,peace

15. Nice stealth grow you have going on there, nice job. I have a few of these seeds sent as freebies from previous orders so I'm interested to see how your's turns out. How much light do you have in there? Also in that small box with that one fan, is heat any issue?

16. #16 d1ndio0, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    Don't you have The first roadrunner strain ,I think the second one is new strain cause dinafem gave roadrunner freebies ,this is roadrunner #2 (roadrunner x Diesel ryder)
    :)

17. btw they are 2 fans 1 intake and 1 exhaust ;] here is a picture , and I'm growing on 60 real watts for that small box it's perfect ( I know cause its not my first grow in a pc ;] )

Attached Files:

18. Nice lookin grow setup you got there. Ive got Road Runner goin as well, you should check it out. +rep!

19. I'm not totally sure, the label doesn't contain any more information than just UFO Dinafem Roadrunner. I remember when I ordered it there was a number, not sure if it was #1 or #2. Either way I've never really seen anything from ufo or dinafem so this should be a good thread to check up on. Nice job on that PC case by the way, thats about as stealth and micro as I can think of.

20. Thanks man , I made this thread for the people that want to grow the rr#2 and like I said there is'nt enough info about this strain . Here are some pics from today , Its getting too big man It's starting to outfit the growcase (thats a problem) I hope it starts flowering soon.When I close the case half of the leaves are squished .F*ck!

I am going to Amsterdam for Christmas :hello::smoke::D:smoking::bongin::yay:(for about 5 days) And I have to think a way to Autowater it please give some ideas I really dont want to loose this plant because of 5 days!

Please Give some Ideas I will appriciate them very much , Thanks in advance !

Attached Files: