Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dime of juicy fruit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, May 9, 2011.

1. This is my first time smoking Juicy fruit. I picked a gram of it up for $20 here in Maryland. Has a very pleasant aroma of musty fruit, very smooth, amber colored crystal leave your fingers covered. I got a nice head high felt it In my eyes and temples. Overall I'm satisfied with this snag and I give it a 9/10.

Attached Files:

2. Im jealous. I've been wanting to try this strain out for a minute

3. that looks pretty tasty

4. Every time I have tried bud called juicy fruit its ALWAYS been awful. That looks better tho then the juicy fruits I have seen, Its almost like juicy fruit means shwag in long beach or some shit lol

5. looks like some fire! and for the price u cant beat it!

6. It sure is. just got a gram of Afghan. My mind is fucking blown.

Attached Files:

7. /jealous

love me some afghan, shits amazing.

8. i see your in maryland those strains where around here couple weeks ago....got some master kush and white shark atm

9. nice buds man! you should grab more of that juicy fruit before it goes

10. Just wake and baked with a stem roller pack of Afghan topped with juicy before class my heads Is all nice and fuzzy. :)