Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime/Dub/10 sack/20 sack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MPLS Local, Dec 1, 2010.

1. the cops don't have to ask, a dealler will be inclined to offer if he thinks it will get him less time.

2. Why did you post this? haah i didnt ask/say anything about this

3. because all of your choices are low quantity. every one of those would be gone within a day.

4. Ummm ok... once again i didnt say anything about it being low quantity or how quick it would go. I asked which option everyone goes by, and why mine are different

5. This is why I don't use these terms.
    Isn't it easyer to say "I've got (insert $ ammount here)" Then your dealer responds with a weight & thats for you to decide if it's fair?

6. #26 danny danko, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    ok, im just gonna throw this out there and i know almost every poster is thinking this. a dub=20... only 20. $20 worth of weed. a 20 sack is a dub...... same with the dime... $10 worth of weed. so dime=10 sack. dub=20 sack. nuff said. i am really not trying to be a dick to you. but this same exact stuff is posted at least once a week.

7. #27 BobbyBlaze, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    This confuses me.
    Are you saying my dealer is going to voluntarily snitch me out?
    What would he benefit from this?
    He looses a long term costumer for a few bucks?

*EDIT*
    I think I get it now.
    If my dealer gets caught he's going to snitch me out because he think it would get him less jail time
    am I right?

8. Yeah thats good too, I usually do that

9. Ok but, those arent the prices for where i am. If i say hey can i get a dub, ill get an 1/8 or a dime ill get 1/16

No lie. Dont try to tell me im wrong. Now im asking you, why are my terms different?

10. I live in Minneapolis, what are you buying?
    Dime-.5
    dub-1.2
    10 sack-.5
    dub-1.2
    That must be JUST your dealer, and im guessing you buy mids or bobby brown because dank does not go that cheap here.

11. Why is it that some parts of town "N!gga" is used as a derogatory term, & in other parts it's used as slang in place of 'dude' or 'man'?

It's just the way it is.
    I don't understand why you need to know. Do you stay awake at night worried about this or something? :smoke:

12. Man no offense but fuck those terms. You should tell the dealer how much you want in $$$ and he will reply with the weight.

And most likely the reason the terms are that way is cause your somehow gettin played. I doubt you hav a scale if your buyin grams and 8ths.:smoke::smoke:.

13. this is just kinda pathetic but i guess i put my 2 cents into this thread.

i always thought a dime was 10$ bag of weed so a dime and a 10 sack are the same thing and a dub refers to 20$ bag of weed so a dub and a 20 sack are the same thing.

as far as weights go it will be different for every dealer.

hope this helps a little

14. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't dimes 10 sacks and dubs 20 sacks? Like no matter how much they weigh. At least where I grew up and where I live now :confused:

15. Where i live

10 sack = Dime - these ussually depend on the dealer on how much they give you.
    20 sack = Dub - Same thing
    1/8 - 3.5g a 1/8 can't be more than 3.5 grams or its not an 1/8.
    1/4 - 7g it can't be different
    1/2 - 14g
    O - 28g

I just don't understand how someone can call a 1/8 3.6g.

16. A dub is a twenty.A dime is ten.An eighth is sixty.A fourth goes from 90-120.
    I live in hawaii.