Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dilution vs. Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by abbilovesganja, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, I’m in a bit of a predicament and I’d love some opinions. Wednesday Nov. 27th I will be taking a 10 panel urine drug test that WILL be sent to a lab. The test is through labcorp. I have quit cold turkey for a little over a month, prior to which I was a daily heavy smoker using mostly concentrates. I have been taking at home drug tests, and I can get to a passing range after drinking about 4 bottles of water within an hour. I am afraid that if I do this for the drug test, my urine will be too diluted and I will have to re-take the test. I have purchased a bottle of Quick Luck synthetic urine by ClearChoice, just in case. My question is, should I attempt to pass by diluting the FUCK out of my urine and risk having to re-take the test (which I would not pass without dilution), or should I just use the synthetic urine.

2. Passed using ClearChoice Quick Luck (Nov. 2019)

3. I've found the forums here most helpful, especially with my challenge of trying to pass drug test the second time! I find it infuriating they continue to do these stupid drug tests for THC - after all these years. PCP, fine. Heroin, fine. Meth, fine. Coke, fine. Really.... but these stupid companies having the drug tests run, do they really think they're going to catch anybody with half a brain with a urine test for any of those heavy drugs that leave the body in just a few days??

First time, I got whacked with a "diluted" score. I advised employer the nurse didn't explain how much urine had to be in cup (and I was tense about overfilling the cup, the 4 minute drill, yada), so I didn't provide enough. Nurse gives me two glasses of water and has me go sit in another room to try again in 30m. So, I blame the nurse. (Needless to say, the detox products I used I won't purchase again - given I didn't even drink the huge amount of water they stated I had to drink. You know, it's not one-size-fits-all.) So, given the current economic environment, I HAD TO PASS the second test.

First test was at a facility I've not seen on the threads here, so I went to a different chain (not Qwest, not Labcorp) for the second run.

Thanks to the threads here, I went with Clear Choice's Incognito Belt (essentially has Quick Luck in it), altho I'd purchased QuickFix 6.2. (I decided, after reading the forums here extensively that I didn't want to take a chance on the biocides issue, so reached out and paid a FORTUNE$$$$ to the Clear Choice site.)

I'm still waiting for the test results, but feel fairly confident I'll be OK. (Fairly being loosely used.... I'm not hyperventilating, anyway.)