Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dilemna...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoftPillow, Aug 5, 2011.

1. My parents have told me that they don't have a fundamental issue with me smoking weed (walked on me with two joints rolled, ready to go, they think I picked them up as a special thing, since my buddy was over), but that they think I shouldn't due to it being bad for my lungs.

My mom has more of an issue than my dad, I found out in correlation to the last event that he grew a couple plants once in college, my dad just thinks I shouldn't be stupid and get caught by the cops or kicked out of school.

They said 'we aren't going to tell you what to do, you're old enough to make your own decisions about your life and how you want to live it'.

Basically, what are your opinions? Should I still smoke up and risk their knowing and disappointment? Or just wait 'til school starts back up...roughly a month.

2. Do what you want but since your parents were very respectful about it I would say don't smoke in the house and try to look as sober as possible when your stoned so your not "rubbing it in their face" you know what I mean.

3. I had the same thing happen to me 4 days ago and I feel you Im still a little hesitant to smoke aroung my parents it just feels sorta... awkward (my dad also used to grow in the chicken coop)

4. personally i would continue to smoke, but i gave my parents so many other reasons to be disappointed that that fact wouldnt bother me.

5. Really its all up to you. If you think that they will get over it and will get use to it then go ahead.

6. Similar situation, parents didn't really want me to smoke but weren't going to be hypocrites and tell me I couldn't. I still smoke but try to not be that noticeable.

7. This.. oh my god.

This one time I walked in high as fuck(My Mom doesn't care) and she kept asking me questions about stuff like what I'm gunna do that day and whatnot and I just walked upstairs... I forgot she was talking. :smoke:

She knew I was high too, haha.

8. Just be chill about it.