Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dilemma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fu3l, Nov 21, 2008.

1. i have a problem:confused:. sum kids at school found out i smoked sum mary jay 2 or 3 times:smoking:, while now i only use legal highs:devious:. But now ppl are constantly asking me to be their dealer, but my one dealer got arrested and i nvr see him:(, and the other has only ofered to buy get drugs for me:bolt:, he has nvr rlly bought or sold them before. I told them this but they still all want some, i dont want to lose face:cool: and i know ill get caught if i bring mj into school:D.

2. Tell them you aren't going to become a dealer and you don't want to. Pretty easy.

3. tell them you don't know what they're talking about and to not fucking ask you for drugs again. Just kinda look at them like you're a bit fucked in the head and you should be successful.

..better to "lose face" than to get suspended

4. who the hell cares what they want. Look out for yourself and dont get caught

5. thank you, i already knew the right choice buti kinda needed a moral boost just so i knew it was right.