Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dilemma: Smoking someone up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokiemom, May 11, 2018.

1. I often smoke up my best friend. Sometimes his brother joins in our sesh. I don't dislike his bro, but he can kill my vibe cuz he's kind of a douchebag know it all.

My friend asks me if he can ask his brother to join us, I have a hard time saying no especially cuz I'm at their place when this occurs. Also, his bro smokes a shit ton.

Any suggestions how I can handle this? I'm generally pretty chill, and I'm determined not to let it come between our friendship.

2. if hes a douchebag, dont waste your weed on him but if hes bringin his own, or his sisters then yeah why not?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Invite your friend to your place to smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tell him that you've been feeling like shit lately and don't really want to share with everyone right now. Then next time it comes up just tell him/her you think only close friends should be in on it and that you dont feel AS comfortable doin it with their brosismom.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tell him you're not rich and your weed only goes so far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Exactly.
    You could be straight with him at your place too.

Letting him know youre more comfortable without his crazy bro around ..
    If your place isn't an option, then hang in the car?
    I know smoking alone sucks, but if youre not diggin' someone else's energy, you're better off on your own..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is everyone throwing in, or is it your bud? If it is your bud, just a simple yeah he can smoke with us but he needs to throw up some cash or bud. People can't expect a free ride their entire life

• Like Like x 1
  8. These are all really good points and suggestions. Thank you!

It's my bud 9 out of 10 times. Dude will match a bud if he has it (which is usually never). I never thought to ask for money. I know that's partially my fault, but I look at a sesh as more of a fellowship and don't wanna kill the mood by asking for shit.

9. I have...but if there's anything my husband hates more than nail polish smell in the house it's the smell of weed (hubby doesn't smoke), so I try to respect that and not do either inside. He says trying to mask the smell makes it worse lol.

10. Yeah don’t smoke up people you don’t want to. I have people coming to me with hands out looking for donations 24/7. I just laugh at em. And they’re my friends. Lol. Never mind my buddy’s brother. It’s your stash and you do what you want with it. The only people that’ll get mad are people that aren’t your friends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Because I grow, I always have weed. I also have a lot of friends, LOL! Most are real friends. There are a few 'friends' that continually come over to 'visit' when all they want is weed. Now, I'm very generous with my stash, but these few 'pseudo friends' don't get squat. I'll smoke it with them, but nothing to take home. One dude 'visited' me 9 days in a row (he's like a booger stuck to your finger, you can't get rid of him) a few weeks back, asking for a handout each time! And we aren't really even friends. My real friends ALWAYS leave with a gift. Peace, Phezisica