Dilema...

Discussion in 'General' started by Minion, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Well i have a pretty easy opportunity to score some free weed. all i have to do is drive him somewhere and back and i get a free 1/2 ounce, simple right? Well not so much, he wants me to drive him 45 min - 1 hr away so he can go pick up a QP for cheap as hell from some dude he met only 2 or 3 times in his life. Supposedly this guy only deals in large amounts (QP+) and is one of the leading dealers in all of cleveland, Now this area itself is not the most "inviting" neighborhood around and even if i didnt have all that weed on me wouldnt feel safe walking down the street. Im also no familiar with the cops in that area and dont know how many there are. If this dealer is as big as i hear he is im guessing there is a pretty big chance im gonna get busted, shot, robbed or all of the above. What do you guys say. should i do it?

For those to lazy to read

1, Drive friend to pick up QP
    2. Go thru ghetto of cleveland
    3. Deal with big time dealer
    4. Drive friend hom without being stopped...
    5. GEt a free 1/2 O
    6. Profit

Can i do it?

2. drive your friend there and tell him to take a taxi home, taxi's dont get pulled over and get a 1/4 for your trouble

3. ^^Definitely your best bet man. Go with that.

4. Jus do it.

The 'ghetto' isnt that scary.

5. yea i suppose its just the ride home im gonna be freaking out on the highway

6. do it. you'll be in a car, and your car at that. don't be a pussy, and you'll probably never get an offer like this again. and just drive noraly, not speading or anything, and put the weed in the trunk and lock it, and if a cop pulls u over, don't let him search unless he has a warrent.

7. and you'll never be off probation if you get caught with that much pot

8. but if he obeys all the traffic laws and is calm he should have no problem

i say go for it :cool:

9. true but if a cop see you coming out of the ghetto, and your two white kids that dont look like they belong there, i'm not a lawyer nor do i play one on tv, but your best bet is to not get caught with a QP, so if you feel confident go for it, but a taxi ride home is going to be way cheaper than bail and lawyer fees

10. are you serious, do it.

11. maybe for you KSR! :bongin:

12. Yea the hood aint scary but the fuckin cops in it are.

13. i would do it if i were you, just dont bring attention to yourselves and you'll be fine. Plus, thats all profit if you sell it... and if you dont sell it you got a free 1/2 O to smoke.

14. the ghetto ain't shit, try livin' round drunk, backwoods, rednecks wit shotguns on their laps at all times

15. But im a small white guy with a small knife, there big black guys with big guns

16. seriously it's a free half ounce.

and all you've got to due is drive there.

and don't be scared if the neighborhoods are "uninviting." no ones going to do shit to you unless you start something first.

just stay in your car.

17. HAHAHAHAH

18. are you kidding? they dont want to kill you.. its a business, and theyd be glad to have you come back, just dont do anything to make yourself look like an under cover

19. yeah. just don't be a target (act all scarred, look at people. just keep to yourself).