Dildos for Justice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by peanutbutter, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Dildos for Justice | The Agitator

« Sunday LinksMorning Links »
    Dildos for Justice
    Monday, July 18th, 2011
    I'm currently working on a story about a pot raid in which the cops emptied a woman's “lady drawer” onto her bed, lined up her sex toys, took a photo, then mocked her for what they found. That's only a small part of the story. But it's a weird part.

As it turns out, there's also a Facebook group dedicated to cops' fascination with the sex toys they find on drug raids.

When Oakland County Narcotics Enforcement Team raided several businesses and homes in August they confiscated guns, cash, a computer, business records from the safe and filing cabinet, and at least one vibrating dildo out of the one of the victims bedrooms.

Full story at the link above.

Might or might not get deleted ..

2. ahahahahahhahahahahahaha

3. Gottoa say, I clicked on the thread, thinking that for every case of someone being convicted of a marijuana charge, that someone was going to send a dildo to the officer that made the arrest lol.

But we should do this, hopefully it will ease people up a little

4. LMAAAOOO [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10DgWsSZNc&feature=player_embedded]‪MapleWood Drug Bust‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. Haha yeah I saw that on the site. I cant believe none of the guys back in the studio didn't laugh their asses off

6. that may have been evidence...when i used to deal I bought a HUGE vibrator (i'm a guy) and kept it under my bed ..It was the type that move and take like 2 or 3 C cell batteries...remove the batteries and you can conceal unlimited paper based drugs, about 3 Oz's of powder based drugs and several thousand dollars in cash...and VERY few people gonna wanna touch it...I was robbed and they passed it right up I know they saw it cuz they stole something next to it..and it had 7 grande inside in 100's.