Digit's gallery for da blades

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Digit, Feb 27, 2003.

?

Would you part cash for a huge wall prints (on Hemp paper) from this artisst

1. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) YES!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) I like them b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) No. i'll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i don't know why, but easyspace are being utter bastards and asking for soooooo much money before they will put the DNS link back up for my website. so until they fix it i'll spend some time posting a few of my images here. maybe, just maybe, I might let yas all download an MP3 of my crazeee music too.

oh the life of an artist... tis the life for me.

Attached Files:

2. I like that one!!! You have ordered me not to vote until I see a "few" and a few is more than one...so get to it, Poll Master Digit, baby!!! ;)

3. Ditto you gotta post more before I can vote as well!

4. Good news AND Good news....

whadya want first?

the good news???

oh.

i woulda asked for the good news first...
    (guess who's in a happy playful mood tnight.)

ok the good news is:
    My website, after much malarky with my evil hosting company (easyspace), is finaly going to be available... just have to wait a couple of days... you won't be able to buy anything on it imediately but hopefully that will follow soon after. YAY! and that won't be just my artwork but so far another 4 artists too!

and the good news is:

I'll still be posting loads of my pictures here for you all too. :D

so ... on with the show... heres the next one:

Attached Files:

5. ah one of my old favouritz! through its simplicity it has stood the test of time.

Attached Files:

6. This isn't easy to choose which ones to put up first. theres over 160 already sorted and formated of which i'm sure there must be at least 50 of which could be produced as A1 high quality digital (200+ year long life) Ecco friendly Hemp Wall Prints.

sorry... i don't mean to sound like a sales man... i feel like i'm being turned into a capitalist from having to prove myself to all the money men.

heyho, it'll b worth it. my plan... buy my way out of capitalism into techno-hippy self sufficiencey, but do it with no damage to the world and actually benifit nature & society. It's the only way i can see capitalism allows you to get out and still enjoy all the lovly stuff that capitalism can provide.

anyway... enough waffle, next picture

Attached Files:

7. i'm not sure how serious this picture is, but it sure is lovable. especially when you got some mexican to translate it all for you.

Attached Files:

8. does anyone own a copy of issue 37 of weedworld? this image should look familiar then! hehe :D

Digit, international cannabis artist in da house! yeah ;)

Attached Files:

9. yeah, another fairly old one. maybe 2001? lovin it.

Attached Files:

10. HERE IS THE DADDY! MY ULTIMATE WORK OF ART EVER.
    (in my humble opinion)
    unfortunately you cannot enjoy it's splendor in it's tiny catalogue size. it will take years for you to see everything in this image.

Attached Files:

11. sweet & cute & lovey

OR

dark & twisted & strange

Attached Files:

12. yeah.... friggin right on!

i need to do more poiniant message shit like this in my artwork. most of the time i put a message in, it's too deap and complex and people will never get it (like in a magical dream ^)

Attached Files:

13. still one of my proudest sci-fi scenes ever. station gaud1. anyone got any speculation as to what kind of station it is?

Attached Files:

14. simplistic suggestivity...

Attached Files:

15. ahhhh. this one took me friggin aaaaaaaaaaaages! i did actually make little neon advertising boards for the building sides.

Attached Files:

16. more and more... there's loads to go.

Attached Files:

17. can anyone reccognise the most common theme that crops up in my work?

Attached Files:

18. yup! i'm a toker! :D

Attached Files:

19. the first bit of artwork i did on the first computer i could call my very own. i'm using it to write this actually, but he's been beefed up a few times since i got him.

Attached Files:

20. haha. i just noticed i wrote artisst insteada artist. oh my. normally i don't give a rats ass about typos, it's just that artist is quite possably one of the words i have to type the most.

well, suppose that makes sence... get used to typing it that i type it so quick, too quick.. just like when i keep typing "teh"

oh yeah the images.... almost forgot lost in my waffling on and on about nothing interesting...

Attached Files: