Digits Blinking Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Jul 10, 2002.

1. serum therapy..thats what I meant

2. what is a ball of love?!

3. well..theyre edible little things that are comparable to one of those full body shivers you always mooot on about...

4. so you just ate a bi product of the ICM...HAHA..HANK EATS THE ICE CREAM MANS SHIT..HAHAHA

5. nonononono..you've got it all wrong..it wasnt his shit..it was a ball of love...LOVE....if it wasnt love, then why were there pieces of corn in it?..hmm?

6. cashews are better.......its a ritual to go to blnkboi's, get high, and eat cashews...

7. Whoa, I'm high and that's weird...

8. food, icecream, love, hmmm, doesnt sound like anything on topic.

since were off topic already just thought I'd say that I just met some new brothers(clean word) that got some dank ass cheap weed! Im "working" for him till I get my plants up and growing. Now onto that, just finished a few things with the grow room, floor almost done, just need painting sometime later! Just have a few minor things and then my 50+ babies can get on the way! Since I found a good guy yesturday I am getting dank stuff(like worth 40 a 1/8) for 125 for 2 ounces, its crazy! I making so much money :)

uhhh, im dedicating it to digits blinking avatar(on topic :D)

9. Someone said "what if it had gone on forever without anyone noticing?..how would that have made digit feal? would he have been frustrated at his attempts of gaining our respect with his small piece of interactive artwork failing due to our inability to recognize his talent from afar?...."

bizarly insightfull.... but wrong. I would have prefered it if no one noticed for a few months, and when someone finally mentions it everyone breathes a sigh of releif feeling safe in the knowledge that they weren't the only one "seeing things".

Nubbin went mad and said "digit has dissapeared....quite a coincedence considering he was the first one on the ice cream man's list"

Now see what happens when i leave? everyone goes mad and people start talking crazeee. Put the gimp away in his cage, smoke a bowl, blow the smoke into the cage for NuBBiN, and everyone chill. just be cool. and everyone can walk away safe....

OK!?

:mad:

em... this grass i got is realgood... hehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh... im not laughing cos of the grass though, i'm laughing because i typed realgood instead of real good.... oh, wait, that's not funny isit? it must be the grass making me laugh then.... lol... har har har.

10. DIGIT!!!! WELCOME FUCKING BACK MAN..ITS BEEN TOOOOO long.

11. hey, i was only away from keyboard for about a month that time... sometimes i go awol for half a year.... but i always come back. the city feels like home. :) ;) :D yeah.

im stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--- ...owned

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

:D

dude!

nice to b back, it's nice to b back! yeah.

ok, i'll stop going mental now.

12. good to see yah. =)