Digits Blinking Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Jul 10, 2002.

1. ALSO...anything from nubs pic pll can be carried over to here too.....but so..it blinks..right digit?

2. hahahaha.

well, i guess i gotta reply to this. can anyone outstare him?

heehee.

r u asking me nam? watch him. ;)

:)
    |)
    |)

3. I KNEW IT!!...also..i would also like to take the opportunity to address the issue of me not being high in 4 days...well..it just plain sucks...badly...and for kronos..the time is coming my friend...i can feel it in my bones...the time for the aluminum smoking story is coming...it is drawing near....aluminum=bad

4. youve said 4 times already all over the website. get offf your ass away from the computer and take care of it, i know it sucks to move and walk but the bud doesnt walk itself am i right?

5. youre right...and i have the bud....its here....and i dont like not being high...but i fear i am becoming slowly burnt out...so im just gonna take it easy for a week or so...and then get another oz and smoke this twamp and some of the zone and just have a smokeout :D...and then take another lil break...and then repeat...take a lot in moderation..

6. a wise method of tollerance maintainance norm.

that is... if u can do it. some of us medical users do not really have the luxury of doing that all too often. but hey, i don't need to try to be dry every now and again... that shit happens to me all the time anyway.

7. every day i get a little more confused but i like it, its better not knwing every thing

8. digit......im stoned...you slimy bastard....stop blinking....i stare at the pic....for a long time...then start to zone....then it moves....it catches me by surprise...i jump in my seat...literally....im stoned.... stop it....ill give you two dollars... and a cheeseburger.... if you can make the ice cream man blink.....for me...

9. Ok damnit Digit, this time it doesn't blink for me. (How did I get involved in this madness?)

Did you change it? Am I crazy? Is Namron really crazy? Was I right all along? And why is NuBBiN's avatar the same????????????

10. well..today is the beginning of day 5...and...well...the blinking...its till there rfmjl..i SEE it...and its sooo cook :D:D:D:D....and FUCKING HELL IF NUBS AVATAR ISNT STILL HERE!!!!! AHHHHHHH.....its growin on me tho...weed...goood.....*sigh*....that is a legitimate fear..right?..getting burnt out and all?? anyway...this post is the appitamy of randomness so..bye

11. ....YOURE NAMES NORMAN ISNT IT!?!

12. You must have missed the post where he explained that.

But, if you like....Way to fuckin' go, NuBBiN!!!!!!!! Great mind, man!!!!!

13. lol, yeah I read that post..I just thought I'd bug him about it since im bored

14. HAHAHAHAHA...YES.. IT IS!!!....i also just noticed digit called me norm in that post up thar...and its great..cuz when people figure it out..i feel like it makes them happy for that tenth of a second..its cool :D....anyway...man..i reallly want to get stoned.....

15. also..i just made a new bong...yes..another....well..as you all know, i had the bud...and the wanting to smoke it...i was just holding back..well, the temptation of this finely made smoking machine was jus toooo much....so my streak ends at 4 1\2 and i didnt even smoke a whoole bowl and im blazed!!...i smoked like 4 hits of this lil roach i had..and then decided to spark the bowl....fucking hell does it hit hard...i made the chamber/water ratio the biggest i have..and it cools it off a fuck of a lot more..i filled it up to the throttle(carb,shotty,whatever) with ice..and then just put water in there up to the throttle as well....and fuck did it chill the smoke...i could take a full lung capacity hit, and it felt just like i was fucking breathing in fresh air..this is by far the best hitting machine in the world :D:D..i am soo fucking proud..and stoned...im listening to ozzy..crazy train, right now and i can soo fucking feel this music its the greatest thing....i can fucking feeeel it.its like im part of it, the music is striking ever nerve and its wonderfu...........oh nooo..crazy train dying out...fading to next song...........waiting for winamp.....OOOOOOOO.....jimi hendrix the wind cries mary..i love jimi hendrix...especially when im blazed..which i am right now, cuz yall know jimi HAD to be stoned every time he even picked up a guitar.....man hes a genius....so that means he made the music stoned..which means he made it to sound good when your stoned...so, its like made to listen to while stoned...soo fucking amazing..HAHAHAH...blinkboi and i were chillin one day..fighting a munchi attack at burger king...its great to go to burger king stoned, so much fun..ahhh..anyway, we decided that theres a conspiracy by stoners and we have secretly infiltrated everything...we make everything to where it can be used to smoke!!...its like straws..and cups...and every fucking thing we saw we could figure a way to turn it into a bong or pipe or joint holder or weed hider or anything.....its like measurments on things were made to put two things together to smoke with...wow....FOO FIGHTERS ARE ON NOW...fuck, i wanted to go watch bet and listen to some rap, but..im sidetracked and in the typing zone now...and ive never really done this, put down all my thoughts that is..but fuck..its really neat, althought im starting to get that dumbass feeling..like..fucking hell when i read this am i going to feel fucking stupid..but OO GOD...GIRL..ONLINE..MUST ACT SOBER....weed is cool.....i just had about 4 waffles earlier...but i want something else to eat..ahhahahaha..i got on here with the intentions of posting the pictures of my bong but.ive done soo much more...OH GOD..HAS ANYBODY EVER LISTENED TO INCUBUS-TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER..while stoned...the beginning is great!!!...it was made for stoners i swear!!...wow...i love this song...ohh..hes rapsinging or whatever...now...not so much liking that...ooo chorus..good....ahhh..melllow.......ahhhh!! rapsinging.....new song...KENNY WAYNE SHEPARD blue on black...man i can so feel this song...its in me..hahahha im sing with it HAHA...OH GOD..what am i doing..i need to post the pictures....well if youve read this far..thanks...and tell me what yout hinnk?...sweet jesus,, what did i just do?!?!?....that killed a LOT of time....haha..still havent posted the pics....sidetracked aagin...pics posted now..

this is the bong...from a distance not so close:

Attached Files:

16. and heres the second pic....fuuuuuuuuck im stoned..and i just realized that was a LOT of writing

Attached Files:

17. WAIT A SECOND!...I GET IT! YOUR NAME IS NORMAN BACKWARDS!

18. MY NAME IS NORMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. give in man, just take your allowance or how ever you get money and get some bud...it just makes sense...want+$=bud=stoned

20. DIGIT... freaking THE ICE CREAM MAN out?! This is history!

;)

I finally saw it blink, after RMJL pointed out to my stoned ass that it's Digit's avatar that blinks, NOT NuBBiN's (that would be just a bit *too* freaky)

norman you stoner, ramblin' on!! you crack me up all the time, no particular reason for me saying that, i just felt like saying that. stoned. nice new bong. :)
    xo~