Digital Art on Photoshop

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by enone, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Goddamn bro, that's beautiful. +rep without a doubt.

2. wow that first one is just straight eye candy...but i love all of these. lol, i'll have to keep you in mind whenever i decide to finish a mixtape.

3. I know your work, a buddy of mine agiaco(the guy you collabed with in the 2nd one lol) showed me your stuff a while back. Good stuff man.

4. I really like the second one!

How did you do that light energy thing on the first one, is that a filter or something?

Also do you know any good places to download brushes, effects or filters for PS?

5. Really smooth work on that first one! Also liking your color.

Here's a couple of my work:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ^^^Cool, I like the brush stroke look of the hair in #3. I like the poker one too!

7. amazing art
    real skill :)

8. that's really impressive, enone. For real. I've been working with photoshop for about 3 years on and off and I couldn't see myself creating anything by those standards. I've just been doing signatures, really. What's holding me back in my brush problem. My computer doesn't let me get brushes from deviant art or really anywhere else. It doesn't read them right.

you ever make any tutorials?

9. Some great and smooth photos man!

Many of my effect are custom done with blending modes / options and illustration techniques. I am available for help anytime on my aim and I also have a live stream sometimes for photoshop help. Your welcome to aim me anytime :)

I don't have any brushes sorry... :( , your best chance is to try the deviantart.com resource area. There are many brushes available there.

Yes! Anthony is a very good artist friend of mine :D

10. awesome looking work bro! +rep for you my friend.