"Digit" & "God"

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Digit, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I say God doesnt exist, and God says the same about me.

2. i know, god is always denying shit:(

3. Yeah! Let's kill god!

4. God never returned my phone calls or wrote me back...
    I made several appointments with him to meet at his house, but he never showed up...

What's the deal with that, God???

Every year, on your birthday, I celebrated!!!
    I went to your parties!!!
    You invited me over every Sunday, and I came!!!
    And everytime I came, you asked me for some money...
    And I gave!!!

And every time you died, I mourned...
    EVERY TIME...
    And what did you do three days later???
    What did you do?!?
    YOU ROSE FROM THE DEAD!!!
    *poof*
    "Just KIDDING!!! I'm not REALLY dead!!!"

But all that effort to rise from the dead and ascend into Heaven for what???
    That's right...
    TO DIE AGAIN THE NEXT YEAR...
    Why must you TOY with our MORTAL emotions!?!
    WHY!?!

*sniff*
    I couldn't take it anymore, God!!!
    I had to get away!!!
    I thought it would be best if we saw other people...
    But you were way ahead of me, weren't you!?!
    YOU SAW MANYMANY OTHER PEOPLE!!!
    Come to think of it...
    I don't think I actually ever saw you...
    *gasp*
    Does this mean...
    That our whole relationship was... A LIE!?!
    *sob*
    THAT'S IT!!!
    IT'S OVER!!!

You are nothing to me!!!

*boohoohoohoohoooooo*

(In short...
    I bought into the whole God thing for about 16 years...
    Then I woke up one day...)

5. i hate it when you wake up and i feels like its a few years later:(

6. Whatever you wanna perceive, believe, smell, touch it your life Digit and you are your own god as you living this life for yourself and no one else who else is playing god but yourself so you see both exist as you are one like anything else in this world.

7. your all wrong.

im god.

and ill grant you three wishes if you rub my magic "lamp"...

8. That really happens to u? Dude... that'd be so phat... i want it... ok name th edrug...do it! :p

9. i think weedboss got it right... but yet, in doing so, he also got it more wrong. lol. mmm, i love these perplexing loopholes. make the brain tingle and work extra hard.

10. I suppose DigiT woz referring to God the almighty being that did something to/for us, that granted us the power of choice etc etc.
    I don't beleive he exist either.

Becoz I have met the "{choose the word/name/designation}" in me.

and yes we all are our own supreme being, the One. We just can't aknowledge it, becoz our society teaches us to live in our society, certenly not to reach within us.

But you knew, we all knew, all we need is to remember.

yes I think THC can help as well as it can guide you the opposit way it's all in the Mind in the end. But THC can help.

I personnaly use thc as indians would use their pipe. not exactly to get high/stoned, but to bet into a trans-meditative state.

and right now I'm high, which helps me SHARE. (to me THC slows down my mind, and allows me to type fast enough)

11. I think that there is a supream being inside all of us and the name fof that is god. God isn't a person or creator of life it is just a name. a name for our higher being. and our higher being can be anything it can be a superior person that created all who you confes to every night. [that person being yourself] or it can be a tree [ preferably a cannabis tree] or anything.

12. Becoz I have met the "{choose the word/name/designation}" in me.

all right, now what if it were the name for a higher /choose one/

state of being
    existence
    life
    state of consiousness
    knowledge
    comprehension
    apprehension
    emphasis
    /

One where/when we could actually all be one, timeless, formless; one when/where we could witness/experience Universe as the sum of us. (or actually the sum of our {choose the name/word/designation})

this is deep; read twice; thank you.

13. It is in the spiritual plain or the metaphysical somwhere deep inside your mind where i dont know but if you can meditate and do it properly you will find it. it might take your hole life.
    I havent found it yet becouse I just discover it exists.
    I cant seem to meditate properly I always have thoughts runnging through my head and cant concerntrate.
    I must work on this.

14. here's a lead: at beguining, don't try to chase away the toughts that come to you, just visualise them as a storm on the sea. you are above the sea watchings the stormy waves, .

now.

It'd be best with no storm.

15. god loves ugly.

16. it is gradually getting easyer
    last night in the shower I was sitting there trying to meditate
    and it worked for about 5 mins
    then I was laying in bed and very really i get this sinking felling like the top half of my body is falling back
    I thought this felling was just the weed and it probaby is
    but last night IO got in to bed and it started to happen rihgt
    it usually dosn't last very long but last night i was trying to meditate while i was felling this and it made it so much more intence and I could control it like make it stornger or less of a felling and I think i concerntrated too hard and passed out or just fell asleep.
    It was great
    do you guys get this kind of feeling?
    Ill give that a go the thought being a storm