Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

digi scale for sale

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adjatay, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i dunno if this is the right section but im sellin my digital scale to buy a bigger one :smoke: its a MY WEIGH mx200.... if anyone has offers tell me

2. give me a starting price ive been looking for a scale for a while.....thanks....and i have money ready......

3. Ditto. And how big is it? Pics possibly?

4. I\'ve seen pocket digiscales similar to this on eBay for like $10, plus $10 shipping and handling.. I\'m going to order one next week :D

5. I bought my digi off some crack head at Venice Beach lol. He charged me 5 bux for it. He stole it from a store down there I assume cause it was brand new lol.

6. No no no no no.... Sorry guys. If you want to do something behind the scenes then have at it but we can\'t have a thread where members are making transactions with one another. Granted, scales aren\'t illegal even though they will throw your ass in jail if they find them in conjunction with some green but it\'s still a transaction. We wouldn\'t let someone sell their stereo in the forums, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.