Diggy (from Hops) handheld inline bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stephxy, Nov 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i got a matching ashcatcher as well, because i liked the small size for my Lux Mini. the cool thing is that you can attach the bubbler to the inline and stick a keck clip on their for safety and get a double inline diffused smoke. love this piece.

2. These are the ones that basically fit in your pocket, right?

Nice pickup, Diggy puts out quality work!

3. Nice man! I had one of these over the summer I picked up at Bisco X! Great for errls.

4. yep, it fits perfectly in your hand and could definitely fit in your pocket.

thanks! i am really happy with it. i love unique stuff.

5. Where did you pick this up, I've seen it posted around gc a few places and I would kill for one, soo cool.

6. If you put it your pocket, joint side up, no water will spill :smoke:

7. #7 stephxy, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011

i got mine at OPM in Providence, RI. they are by far the best glass gallery ive ever been to. it doesnt feel right to call it a head shop. they have the best of everything and alot of it.

call them up. i know they do orders for pick ups in the store, they might ship too. couldnt hurt to ask.

EDIT:
    just saw your location is beantown! you can hop on over to OPM and back in an afternoon! go pick one up!

8. Holy shit I'm doing it sometime soon, how much was it if you don't mind me asking?