Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diffusers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sumskateborder, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I broke my RooR downstem the day after I bought it so I need to go by a new one this weekend. Is it really worth the extra money to buy one with diffusers? What is the noticeable difference that they do?

2. I think what they are supposed to do is to spread the smoke out more evenly through the water cooling it more and making the hit smoother. diffusers definitely make the hit much smoother

I have terrible luck with breaking downstems. I broke 3 in 3 days once. I always spend the extra for the diffuser

3. id get another one.

plus the create more smoke.

4. ahhh thank you, now I don't feel as bad haha