Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diffuser Beads

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Haruto, May 8, 2014.

1. can someone tell me what the deal is? how they work, if they work. have they been out for awhile? i just saw them for the first time and i don't get it. thanks!

2. my cousin has some in his bong.. im pretty sure what theyre meant for is to make the smoke go around them in bubbles making them go through more water which would cool your smoke more. they also gather resin to keep your bong cleaner..

🌞

3. yep, meant to break up your smoke more, making it smoother/cooler. been around for at least 4-5 years id say, theyre pain to clean honestly, thats why i personally didnt like them.

4. Yeah I'm wondering what to clean them with.

5. couldnt you just wipe the resin off them

🌞

6. That's what I was thinking, or just throw them in a container with ISO and shake it up.

7. I have seen these things but I didnt know if actually make a difference so I passed on buying them. 

8. They seem to work like a percolator, reviews on them on you tube. I'll definitely try them, my Bong doesn't have the fancy diffuser.