diffrent highs for diffrent devices used?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GoneWithTheSmok, Nov 2, 2011.

1. so does anybody else feel that you kind of get a diffrent high if you use diffrent smokeing tools?
    just wanted to know if people agreed and wanted to ask what highs diffrent ways of smokeing give you, also whats your favorite?
    Damn do i love weed:smoke:

2. yeah.. i get a completely different high when smoking a bong compared to any other piece

3. I vaporize only and I hear from people that also smoke that it is different, but I have never smoked
    What I can tell you is that the high you get from a vaporizer is a happier high
    But that is mainly because your weed lasts much longer in a vaporizer :)
    That is a FACT

Yours in Weed,
    The Tweety Nird

4. lol, im always happy when i know im saveing weed.

5. My bong gets me so much more baked than a spoon, but my grav labs bubbler is nice too. But still, the bong takes the cake

6. Oh for sure
    Spoon-slow onset, mild high unless smoking large amount, then serious high:smoke:
    Bubbler-fast onset, mild high unless ripped or smoked large amount, than serious high
    Bong-immediate onset, extremely high:smoke:
    Joint/Blunt-immediate or fast onset, extremely high:smoke:
    Vaporizer-Quick onset, mild high, unless smoking a few times, seriously high:smoke:

I had fun with this guys

7. With legitimate medical herb I am still definitely getting very "high" but I feel like I get more "fucked up" when I smoke a bong as opposed to a vape. With vapes, I have always found my high to be a bit more crisp and clean, clearer and more functional which at times I like better and at times I don't

8. Yeah when its joint/spoon versus bong...bong takes the cake for unique high. Though alot of my highs are similar at the start, but the length and intensity differs sometimes.

9. I smoke out of bongs 90% of the time because I like them better but I do like dry pieces every once in a while. Dry pieces you get more of The taste

10. Bongs are bud guzzlers :/ but its not like it goes to waste, two good rips is enough to punch through my tolerance and get me pretty high. But they are still more efficient than blunts and jays.
    Gravs are usually made out of plastic so that ruins the taste :(