Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differnce between a roach high an a weed high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 26, 2011.

1. S there a difference both get the job done but I noticed roach high just doesn't seem as clean as a regular weed high no complaints tho haha

2. I don't SMOKE DA ROACH enough, to get an opinion on the topic. I think Marijuana has more of a desired high than roaches, if it were the other way around I think more people would smoke roaches.

3. My dealer always says "Don't waste the roach or the roach will waste you" haha

4. Make a generation joint.

5. What are you talking about? A roach is weed, a joint is weed. A roach is just shorter. You're tripping on some shit...

6. Oh my god they get you so stoned. Whoever first came up with that idea is a brilliant muthafucka.

For those who don't know, take the roaches you've saved up and roll them into another wrap...

7. [quote name='"4 Loko"']What are you talking about? A roach is weed, a joint is weed. A roach is just shorter. You're tripping on some shit...[/quote]

roaches are covered in resin

8. Why "save a roach". Some it all together or ball a smaller joint!
    :smoking:

9. I roll with a piece of cardboard in the joint. I dont see why everyone does not do this. It makes your joint roll, smoke, and just look nicer.

10. i always save my roaches. then vaporize them, then smoke them. i recycle my shit!

11. I save my roaches then I roll them all into another joint when I get enough. I barely smoke out of joints anymore though because it's a waste of weed

12. All i really smoke is joints and i usually smoke them to the filter. Fuck that generation shit, if you can't smoke it in one sitting roll a little less :p