differential equations? anybody?

Discussion in 'General' started by headbucket, Dec 8, 2008.

1. hey guys, im in a bit of a tough spot. i go to MSU and have a final in differential equations tomorrow morning. i have been using practice finals from the MSU website to study for math classes in the past, but they do not offer a practice final for this class.

my question is this: does anybody have a worked final for a differential equations class? i dont care what university or college it came from, i just need a broad overview of the topic. i have looked for quite a bit online, but cannot find anything like what i am looking for. any help/suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. My advice would be to get the fuck out of the 3rd world college called MSU....

But seriously,, Just study the book man... I doubt anybody is going to scan their final that they took in differentiated equations class, so you can get a little edge on your final... It probably wouldn't matter anyway.... You're in a totally different class than anybody else who took differentiated equations... Only way it would help if they took it in the exact same class with the same professor...

Study, don't be a dirty fucking missouri jew.

Muck Fizzou.

3. whoa man, i didnt necessarily expect somebody to scan an old final. i just thought that maybe somebody would have a link to a sample final provided by their institution. and yes, i do think that would help. im not looking for a final that resembles the one i face tomorrow, i was just looking for some sample problems to see if i could do them.

jesus christ, its not like i was asking if anybody had the solutions to this years MSU final.

4. You should try to find somebody who is in a frat... Frats usually have the answers to all the tests and finals.

And irregardless, Fuck mizzou. ;)

5. Differential equations as in differentiating something, as in finding the derivatives?
    (is this a calculus class??)
    If so i can help because I'm pretty good at this

6. i cannot answer any math questions when im high.

7. oh, and just in case anyone else reads this, i go to michigan state university. not missouri. (i was really confused by the 'muck fizzou' at first)

8. This is Kansas States math website....we actually have a pretty strong math program...Good luck on your test I would never want to do diff eq