Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Ways To Get High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JasperOfSouls, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Does anyone know any other ways to get high from my weed other than smoking it? I have throat problems and don't want to stop getting high if there are other ways than smoking it. I am aware of baking it into foods, but does anyone know any other ways i could get high from purchased weed? Help is uch appreciated  

2. Well if you're aware of baking it into foods, then I don't understand your issue. Check out the edible section. Smoke it or eat it, those are pretty much your options.

3. Well u could always jam a few grams up ur butt and feel really constipated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You could always buy a vaporizer it will it gives you all the benefits of smoking with non of the health risk

5. smoking, eating and vaporizing are the only methods.

eating would be the best method for you if you have throat problems