Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Types of weed smells?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cbaker21, Mar 20, 2011.

1. hey guys, as most of you know there is like a basic smell of weed, like mids have that strong smell, but lately ive been picking up this stuff from my friend and it doesnt really smell like weed (yes its weed, its in nuggets and you get high from it alot haha) but it has like a citrus kinda minty smell, you wouldnt even notice it was weed by the smell, it almost has a grass like smell sometimes, is this because its homegrown? or because its a high strand like dank almost, im paying 10$ for a gram maybe .2-.4 over, any ideas? sorry if i confused you with the description haha

2. Every strain has a different smell.

3. try sour diesel /thread :p

4. if you weed smells like pine, its good and from what ive heard, pine smell = Heavy Indica.

5. thats interesting, thanks for the info!

6. I like really strong skunky smelling weed

7. i love weed.

8. Its all in the terpenes, they give strains thier different scents/flavors.

9. i have 4 plants going, 2 smell skunky ,and 2 don't have any distinctive scent to them . and they look totally  different, one has skinny  leafs and the other one has big fat leafs.Will they be any good or will they be bunk??