Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different strains / same container

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JointsOnly, May 25, 2011.

1. Will this affect the buds in a negative way? Does having more than 1 bud in the same container impact the curing or quality?

2. I've also been wondering this! Anyone have any info on it?

3. Besides changes in moisture nothing will happen

4. I really don't think it will affect anything other than maybe the smell. Although I haven't really done any hard study into this, from my experience storing 2 different kinds of weed together won't make it any worse.

Although I like to keep my weed stored separately.

5. What do you mean change in moisture? The moisture level will adjust to in between the two weeds?

6. No, weed is weed.

7. It cross-polinates, and the two strains in the container togeather somehow revive the plant and let it reproduce. You end up with some weird star shaped seed, when you plant it you get like this short tree that produces a fruit that looks like a pineapple and watermellon in the shape of a penis. I dunno ive always been afraid to take a bite so i dunno what it does.
    But in all honesty.. nah your probably fine, No neg effects, just a really dope smell lol.

8. Nothing about the bud will change, you just won't be able to tell the difference, until you take the bud out that is.

9. What? Just don't put dry buds in with moist dank.