Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Smoking Devices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeMasters, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Very happy to be smoking again after a 15 year layoff since college. I went out and got myself a glass bowl which is nice but looking to try some other smoking method.

I could do a bong but was curious about some of these little bubblers or King Amazed or something else to have some fun.

2. Bubblers rock! Welcome back to smoking, blade!

3. #3 how toke weed, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    i wouldve started off with a joint tbh but just look around in tooking equipment(i think thats what its called) to get some ideas of what you want

4. yo, get four things and you will be happy forever as papers are easy to find.
    one spoon pipe
    one bubbler, either of the hammer or grenade variety (sherlocks are nice but hardest to clean IMO)
    one bong, at least a foot high. preferably a good 16 inches or so.
    one vape of your choosing.
    happy smoking.