Different prices for different people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big.stu, Feb 9, 2017.

1. a dealer I go to has been charging me and my mate different prices 10 quid a g for my mate and today there he was looking 15 quid a g.
    I pulled him on the price difference an he said my mate was lying but I know he wouldn't
    So needles to say I never bought and.
    How would you guys have reacted to this

2. You take what you can get.

If your dealer likes you more you get a better price.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^ this.

Also, sometimes they'll see what they can get away with charging you.

4. What are your going to do, complain to the corporate office? Wait, there is no corporate office.

At the end of the day, a dealer can charge whatever he wants to to whomever he wants to. From the sound of it, if I could speculate a lil bit, it sounds like you might know the dealer better, buy a little more weight than your homie or simply you are just a better negotiator.

5. Which ever one of you gets it cheaper should be doing the buying part ...GL

• Like Like x 3
  6. I was thinking that lol.

There's lots of other dealers round my area all under cutting each other I'll just go to the competition.

7. Just go to someone else.

I wont pay more than £10 a g and thats only if its nice or I havent got any lol.

Best way to avoid situations like that is GYO.

• Like Like x 1
  8. depends how much you buy and if you take strap will you pay back in time and stuff

if you buy loads i know ours work like if you buy 1/2 ounce you will get it cheap like £8.50 per Gram that makes 14 grams £120 but if you buy 2 grams per time you pay £210 for the same amount

under £10 Per Gram is Rare
    £10 per Gram is Low Price
    £15 per Gram is Avg price
    £20 per Gram is High price (i only ever get if nothing else is about or ive tried and its really good stuff)

9. He was looking 15 a gram for an ounce saying it was some exotic stuff from far away hence the price tag I can get ounces at lowest 200 and max 250. I'll be going elsewhere from now on at them prices lol

10. Definitely. Not sure why you are messing with him anyways if hes only got mids/regs when you have another plug that you can get better dank and zips for 200. Thats a lil over $7 a g.

11. i understand why it is for me a oz is 150 but in london you can sell a oz for double that to rich kids

12. Yeah that's way too expensive, I wouldn't buy from someone that says its "exotic stuff", nor would I buy from someone that expects you to pay more the farther away it was grown...I'd rather have something fresh grown nearby..

13. Exotic stuff is bullshit its just away for them to get a ton more cash (had it before at £50 for 2.7 Grams wasnt worth it
    its also like every dealer says its good shit every time you get it and some times its completely shit thats like hay

i agree with what your saying defo no way for exotic shit its not even what they say

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exotic stuff is a sales tactic lol i wouldn't pay 50 quid for 2.7 there was a guy round here trying to do 3 for 50 gave him a miss. On a brighter note just picked up 5.6 g of some nice weed for 50 quid

15. This is why I do not go through specific dealers, but specific people that have really good report with their dealers, so that when I go to them, I can get stupid good deals, like its 10/G straight up otherwise but if I go do that, I can get like 8 or 9 G's for 50 bucks and its usually bomb shit to begin with, which finding is a whole other conversation in itself.. Yeah, I much prefer to have specific people pick up for me and piece them off than going through the dealer and having to deal with that nonsense, plus it keeps my friends happy and in smoke who are broke and wanna put the time in to get me a good deal so they can smoke too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have a hommie that hooks me up with $ 10 grams, standard is $20 around my town. He sells to most people for $15 or $20 its all about how good you know the guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 RedganjaDown, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    I screwed it up. In short, I got tired of the fight and relocated to Colorado from OK. Couldn't stand Prohibition anymore or $300 ounces. IMG_8374.JPG IMG_8393.JPG IMG_8395.JPG