Different Personalities While High

Discussion in 'General' started by LetsGoCanes, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hello, everyone. I was baked the other day, and I realized, most all of the people I've blazed with pretty much act like a different person altogether when baked.

Personally, when I'm high, I turn into Bear Grylls. Like, the accent, and turning EVERYTHING into a survival situation. Its funny as fuck

What kind of person do you guys act like while high?

2. For some reason...I know exactly what you mean by the Bear Grylls thing.

3. genghis khan.. idk y :confused:

4. like, when im exploring the woods with friends, i start talking like bear grylls and basically acting out "man vs. wild"

5. sometimes i feel like a little kid. anyone else?

6. not myself, but once i got high with a friend and went to a kids playground just to sit down, he got on one of those horse things attached to a spring and was just going back and forth laughing uncontrollably like "HURHHUHRHRUHRHRHRHUHUHHURHURHUR I FEEL LIKE IM A KID AGAIN HRUHURHHURHURHURHURHUR"

was so funny

7. I just get really quiet and anti-social.

I'm one of those people that hates smoking socially.

8. i act exactly like sober me no joke 99.9% of the time i'm baked and think everyone knows noone has an idea util i ask if they noticed the next day lol. That or if i do something really stupid it gets obvious

9. i turn into a story teller. I've always got a crazy ass story but i tell them shitty so everyone is like "your a fuckin idiot" lol also i hate smoking alone cus i get super social so always need to talk to someone or i get bored

10. Sober me is a douche with a short temper.

Stoned me is a chilled out peace loving hippie.

11. sometimes i do feel like a kid. but i know what you mean about the bear grylls. sometimes i think im like a spy or something idk

12. Yeah, I agree. One time I was really high--or maybe it was acid--but anyway, I realized that while they're definite relatives, the high version of myself has a different set of tendencies than the sober one, and is therefore essentially a different person. I like to think of personality as a perceived aggregation of your particular brain chemistry and associated tendencies. As far as I can tell, being stoned activates an alternate mental configuration, and thus causes people to display altered versions of their personalities.

13. I kinda do the same thing. I also get really philosophical. Like I argue semantics and question why everything at that specific point is happening. From what I can remember, the other day I was debating the meaning of the word "abode" with a buddy for like 45 minutes. Haha, turns out that word has nothing to do with boats.

14. i just talk less and laugh more when im high.. i do get kinda paranoid if everyone is looking at me though