Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different methods different highs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColoradoVeteranDad, Nov 10, 2018.

1. I have recently invested in a volcano vaporizer. Before this, I used a cheap portable flower vaporizer, but started smoking out of bongs primarily the last year. I usually have really bad paranoia anxiety fear at night, and sometimes hitting the bong can make it worse before it gets better. I’ve almost started associating getting high at night with a possibility of having some more panic from medicating. Boy, this volcano is so different. The high I get from it is so much more mellow and less “foggy”. I feel like it would be very hard to overdose (get too high). I’m not a high tolerance user but feel more like one since using the volcano. I feel like I can medicate more accurately and still push to really toasty and feel no anxiety whatsoever. Has anyone else found that one way works best for certain situations? Best for them all around? Noticeable different in highs?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dude you are completely right about this! Something else you might try is a small pen for CBD oil to help chill you out. If you're feeling panic or anxiety when partaking in the ganja hit that CBD and give it 5 minutes. For me it was a life changer, your own mileage may vary.

As far as smoking goes, for me it depends on how much I have on hand and what it is I'm chiefin on. If it's cheap and amazing I roll phat fuckin bombers. If I have a few nugs and I'm in town I'll smoke bowls with everyone. If I'm looking to get hucking fammered bong tokes always deliver...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cannabis is medicine, not bullshit medication.

Method to the madness is nature not lying to you in a plastic product.

4. I really really appreciate the advice. I am definitely going to invest in a cbd pen next time I’m at the despensary. I take 1:1 cbd thc edibles and it’s totally different than straight thc edibles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. THC is relaxing in smaller doses, anxiety producing in larger doses. You're not getting as large a dose with your vaporizer as you were with a bong. That's also why you're not as foggy the next day. A vaporizer hits slow enough you can more easily titrate your ideal dose. It's not magic, it's the dose.

• Like Like x 1
  6. In really high doses THC can be anxiety inducing. However a little cvd can actually help calm this effect.

It's best for the general people, who have never really had much experience with cannabis to get lower THC products.

However since breeders over the years have focused on that THC we really need to start breeding more CBD strains.

Imagine a world of only having equivalent to having only liquor in a selection of only alcohol products. Cannabis is pretty strong day, and that's not to say that wasn't available back in the day either, its just that 20% has become the norm these days.

Now I love myself some 95% dabs I won't lie, but I realize this can't be for everyone.

We should dose cannabis safely for the unexperienced. I really feel like the majority of negative effects come from not being experienced with THC.

Baby steps, I don't care if people start with 1% and stick with it, if they're happy. Let's not discriminate and, let this become a doseable medicine.

Use your scale, and a vaporizer to insure the healthiest consumption if you need to. Or try Edibles or tincture. Or even drinkables or topical creams.

It's important you're calm and, have a positive attitude through the experience, of using THC or any other mind-altering substances.

THC can be a helpful substance.

7. I agree. I think a lot of it came from having a huge bowl that was a little hard to eye ball the same dose every time. Another big difference is I’d be getting some 12% some 18% some really strong 26% sometimes. You mix that with just eyeballing a doseage and not a huge tolerance getting too high is bound to happen. The high is completely different though. I don’t mean foggy the next day I mean foggy during the high. Being hung over is a whole other thing that I feel from edibles specifically... needless to say I’ll be sticking with my volcano for a while

• Friendly Friendly x 1