Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different kinds of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchX8, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Can someone explain to me the difference between Bubble Hash, QWISO hash, and hash oil? Or are they all the same thing, just different names?

2. I mean this is a pretty long explanation but if you search google or even the GC forums I'm sure there are some very clear answers.

And I've got some BOMB bubble in my pocket right now...can't way to smoke it up in a few minutes,.

3. Dutch dude your sig just tripped me the fuck out

4. From my experience, bubble hash is hash made the cold water method. Named from the bubble bags that are used to make it and the fact that it bubbles when it heats up because it's high quality.

BubbleBag.com - Buy Bubble Bagsâ„¢, Hemp Hoodlambs and Vaporizers

QWISO hash is Quick Wash ISOprobyl alcohol hash. You basically wash your bud in ISO alcohol and then leave it to evaporate and scrape the rest.

Hash oil is made from butane, which it's then called BHO, or butane honey oil.

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...s-picture-tutorials-butane-honey-oil-bho.html

This is just from my experience toking.

5. And bubble hash > all the rest

Way more practical and delicious

6. Thanks man, this is what I was looking for.

I'm planning on getting the Honey Bee Extractor to make BHO... Is there a set statistic for how much bud makes however much hash? I've heard you need a shitload of bud just to get a small amount of hash. I know hash is much more potent, but i'd still feel like i'm wasting.

7. Technically BHO, QWISO, and their cousins (hexane extraction, etc.) are hash oil, not hash.

Hashish is the compressed trichomes from the plant, or the resin collected from live plants in the case of finger hash.

8. search button...

9. Yeah, or any of the several stickies in 'Harvesting and Processing'

10. #10 ztorm, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Dunno about you. All the hash I have purchased in the past don't feel or look as if it was made out of Trichomes. Technically, 1 little bot of real hash is half as potent as 1 drop of oil. However, I have never had such experience.

I suspect that people out there simply soak finely chopped plant matter with qwiso(half way through the evaporation process), let it dry and press it.

I am just being creative with this one, I may be wrong. Cuz you make so little hash from so much plant matter (1:10 minimum). How are you supposed to make a profit out of it? If something this potent are out on the street, why would someone still buy herb instead of mixing along with oil?

11. If the stuff you're getting is like that then you're getting ripped off. Hashish has been made by collecting trichomes through sifting or cold water for centuries. If it's just finely ground plant matter it's not hash and it's a ripoff.

And yes you may be...are...wrong.

12. #12 ztorm, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Well, I am just sharing my experience with buying hash over the years. If bubble hash is about 50% THC content at most, it means that it still should only take a little bot and that should be enough to take as if it is a whole joint. But no, I have never had such experience no matter where I got it from. I am just saying that people out there definitely have a way to dilute it before selling. Just not sure how and what they add to it. The truth is, you'll never know as long as you get it off someone.

I don't see a reason to purchase hash off anyone because after being able to make qwiso and bho myself, I learned that oil is almost twice as potent as bubble hash. All I need is one drop and that is almost like smoking a whole joint already. This is only ranged from iso to earwax. I have yet to make budder. I am curious about how much more potent can oil be though.