Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different highs from different strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MesKiDcudi, Sep 7, 2011.

1. So would you guys notice a difference between strains you smoke or at least notice a significant difference in your high's each session?
    I don't seem to feel a difference except some strains last longer than others, but that could also be due to me not smoking the same amount each time. I do live in a small town in Southern CA so half the time I don't even know what strain I got, or if I can believe it.

2. Different buds get me different feelings, the last bag i had, the buds made you feel so enlightened and spiritually lifted, such a serene happiness that is wonderful. the weed that i have now is a bit of a brute, its strong and controlling and it takes a bit to keep everything cool.

im pretty high but i love experimenting with different strains to find out whats best for me at that particular time in my life

3. yeah sativas and indicas have the biggest difference but some strains are different too

i can tell that some give me hardcore munchies, make me more paranoid etc.
    where in socal are you?

4. In the San Bernardino County, Town called Yucaipa. Really small hick town haha.
    Isn't the difference between Indica's and Sativa's mainly one is an upper and one is more of a downer?

5. nice you're like an hour away from me

sativas are more clear headed and make you want to do stuff more so i like it for day smoking
    indicas make you feel stoned as fuck and sleepy and major couch lock
    a lot of strains are hybrids though so a little of both but yeah

6. Yeah well then the strains her must mostly be made of Sativas then. What are you smoking and where?

7. i'm in a town smaller than yours haha
    san gabriel valley/pasadena area

just finished alaskan snow cap earlier tonight and now i'm deciding between green widow and banana og lol

8. I smoke...I get high, it is green and smells piney. Sold.:cool: