Different flowering times

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by New Guy 1, Feb 13, 2008.

1. I was wondering. My buddy is planning on doing a sea of green grow(again this is not for me!! i have not and will not grow weed). He just got White berry seeds(paradise seeds from GH) . His set up is in a decent size room where he will have a constant veg box and a constant flowering box so hopefully can yeild between .5 - 1 lb a month

The question is, since flowering takes longer than the veg of a sea of green he was going to split his box in half. one for the finishing flowering plants and an other for the new vegged clones. White berry harvests every 8 weeks, so 4 weeks of vegging fill half the space. then another 4weeks of vegging new plants into the other half of the space. then next 4 weeks first crop done second crop switched and then 3 crop into first stage of flowering.... HOpe i areticulated that correctly to everyone so you know what im talking about.

My question is, will it bothering the already flowering plants if new plants come into the grow area every 4 week cycle ? ? ? ?

vegging box - 500 watts of CFL
    flowering area - 600 watt HPS
    Miracle grow all organic soil medium( no slow release nutes all organic)
    Miracle grow plant food w/ mirco nutes - 24-8-16
    Miracle grow bloom nutes-10-30-10
    Temp - 80
    Humidity - 33%
    fans for air circulation

2. No problem to have plants in the flower chamber that are at different stages of flowering. In fact, that is the basic principle of a perpetual harvest, you can set up your op to always have plants maturing when you want them to.

The only issue might be light intensity, since the older plants will be taller and closer to the light. Easily solved by putting the smaller/younger plants on a riser of some kind (a box, cinder block, anything).