Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differences Between Indica and Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zero Cool, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Title says most. What are the differences between Sativa buds and Indica buds? I heard that Indica buds are darker green and they tend to make you more energized, but I smoked some super dark shit once and couldn't get off the couch. And all that I said about being dark and energizing if just what I heard and I wouldn't be suprised if it was total bullshit. Thanks for any help :smoke:

2. where i live weed is basically weed, unless its schwag.. ive never once heard anyone say anything bout sativa or indica around here, kinda sucks really :(

3. IIRC

Indica = really heavy stoned, couch lock, pass out.
    Sativa = Head high, laughing.