Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference in highs with kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justweed, Jun 3, 2009.

1. What's the difference in highs between a bowl of kief and the high from the bud it came from. Anything? The grinder is a sharpstone (I belive) with a quarter in it. The kief is a tad bit green though. Mostly a golden color. Will it just be like smoking a lot of the original bud?

2. If you smoke the weed it came from then a good bowl of kief you will just be higher. The kief will give you sort of the same high but obviously stronger and more stoney. The only way to find out for real is to smoke it.

3. IF U PUT IT IN A PRESS,TO STICK IT ALL TOGETHER,THE HIGH IS BETTER MORE STONEY,F SMOKE IT IN DUST FORM WILL GIVE U SAME STONED AFFECT AS THE BUD IT CAME OFF.......LEAVE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE IN DARK TO DRY OUT 24hrs:wave:....AND ENJOY:smoking:

4. IMO it would be a subtly different high, as you're not actually smoking the plant matter, just the trichomes. There also might be a different set of cannabinoids, but I aint positive about that. but yeah, it'll be a stronger high. I smoked a joint sprinkled with kief the other day, got SO fucking stoned, man. It's good shit eh

5. I find that when i smoke Kief i tend to get a little bit higher, but for not aslong, and of course you burn up a shitload of weed.

Buds FTW.

6. i normally get a similar high to the weed that it came from, just much higher.

7. this. keif is more concentrated i guess :rolleyes:

8. longer/more intense

9. I'm pretty stoked to try, my dealer I've been going to alot recently is gonna give me a gram of kief for free in about 2 days. I'll definetaly post pictures :smoke:

10. The first time i smoked kief i almost thought it felt like a different drug, Because the high was so much more intense.

I smoke some good kief, And we'd smoke alot at once.

But we'd take a huge hit and then you jus start coughing and gagging like a bitch, Then a couple seconds later your on cloud 9. Minds in the sky.

11. Honestly if you have a real sharpstone(or any well respected quality brand grinder for that matter) you dont need the quarter at all, it will just get stuck to the quarter.
    I just shake the grinder to the side and bang it on a hard surface a lot.
    But its just a stronger high pretty much because its a higher percentage of THC than the bud.