Difference between white label & black label seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Set the Ray to Jerry, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I've noticed on the attitude seed bank, that some seeds are listed as white label & black label. What's the meaning behind this?

Thanks,

2. im almost positive that theyre two different companies/breeders..just wit similar names

3. I am wondering the same thing, same products and prices can not be a coincidence. I do know that years ago White Label was affiliated with Sensi seeds and believe a few others and produced knock offs for a discount. The advantage of their knock offs were their genetics (moms and pops) were supplied by the original breeders that participated and were Sports chosen through selective breeding. Compare that to some other companies that basically buy a packet of seeds that anyone can get and just start chucking pollen, which a monkey could do. Strangely enough their headliner strain at the time was Neville's Haze at a cost of $240 so much for the discount.

Let me know if you find the definite answer on this.

4. #4 RoevA71, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    White label is a random seed co. and black label is high quality's "better strains".

5. Is high quality a seed producer?

6. Ya they are a seed company. Not really sure if white label is random ive just never seen em till attitude.

7. if you look on attitude there is a different white label

8. #9 yischrax, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Actually on attitude is is just called white label doesn't say it is related but kind of strange all the strains stated on attitude is also on sensi seeds site under fem seeds white label on sensi seeds site it just doesn't say anything about white label regular seeds. Well not that I noticed.

9. Probably a total mix up on attitudes part, but if you know what they are I would say go for it.