Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

difference between schwag and mids

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by clones, Apr 4, 2012.

1. i always hear about "mids" and "schwag" on gc. i've had both and i think there is sometimes a fine line between the two and it has to do with age and how much degrading it's done. for an example i once hid/lost 1 chunk of mids/schwag for over a year and when i opened the eye glass case and inspected it not much had changed. it was still kinda gummy on the inside the way most brick weed is before you break it up. i smoked it and it tasted earthy i bet the same batch of weed is passed through the hands of 17 people before it gets to you and it takes a long time to pass around and distribute itself. sometimes dealers do things to make you think your getting mids when in fact your just getting brick weed they will peal it apart and fluff it back up,take seeds and big stems out. but yeah brick weed is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. it seems like there are definate pheno's of brick weed and you can usually tell by smell what it's like to smoke. very very rarely anymore do i see true brown weed that doesn't even taste good in a joint the market usually wont stand for that. around here (upstate ny) i pay 100 for an ounce of mids/schwag and the exotic is 50 for an 1/8th of green crack,the thing that kinda bothers me is that the exotics all basically taste like lemon pledge when i smoke a joint of it so i need the charlie brown to mix it up to create a more subtle taste.<<<anyone else do this??? so in closing i think mids/schwag is a matter of perception and there necesarry to offset the cost when you can't GYO

2. its all one in the same to me. granted Ive seen home grown buds that seeded I would fork out more for.

but in my eyes if its got seeds from mexico and smells like dirt. Its is in fact dirt.

as for your lemon pledge 1/8s idk man. personally I would never spend money on medi and then mix it with dirt. Assuming you always get different exotic it shouldnt always taste like that.

that would raise my eyebrow for sure. Only strain Ive had that even remotely smelled and tasted lemon pledy was Lemon Haze.

3. if your getting it from the same guy he could be spraying it.

I would never mix medi grade dro with reggie.

Your in NY so you've never heard this term. but in Texas we have Dro, then we have Reggie and then we have CORN.

Corn stands for popcorn and its the real "Mids" it doesn't look as bad as Brick weed, its real nugs and has a light green color and red hairs, Its the same price. 5 a gram and its alright i guess, still has seeds though. but in all yeah man i wouldn't mix it really corn/reggie tends to make me sleepy like i wanna pass out, i'd rather smoke some exotic and be actually high than sedated.