Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference between regular stuff and kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stitches326, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I thought maybe this is just what it feels like when you start to build up a tolerance. I'm just hoping it's because it is bad weed. I really want that relaxed, chill feeling back from Toking.

2. Well average weed vs good weed has many factors. For example,
    Good weed (known as: dank, kush , potent, fire, loud)
    -smoke less to achieve a better high
    -tastes better
    -easier on the lungs, less harsh
    -costs a little more
    -smells amazing
    -sticky, very potent
    Regular weed/bad weed (known as: mids, shwag, crap, Mexican brick weed, reg, reggie)
    -smoker more to achieve less intense high
    -harsher on the lung, makes you cough
    -costs less(1$-10$) per gram
    -smells gross/like hay
    -dry, not as potent

Although regular weed(mids) is good for rolling joints due to a joint requiring more weed than a pipe or bong.

I hope I helped, if you have anymore questions feel free to message or quote me. :smoke:
    Stay high

Sent from my iPad Air

3. Kush is a strain.
    Kush is also used in various vernaculars to describe hogh quality/well grown herb, along with dank, loud, fire, bomb shit, .... get the idea?
    Strains can be either Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid.
    The Kush strain, from the Kush mountains, is an indica.
    Indicas offer more often that of a relaxed body high, that helps manly with pain, insomnia and hunger. Reason being, they contain more cbd.
    Sativas usually offer a more cerebral high rather than body high. Aides in creativity, happiness, and energy. They contain a liwer cbd ratio than indicas n often higher thc levels.
    Hybrids have a mix of both Indica and Sativa traits and effects, alot of them helping with hunger.
    Although a strain is one or the other, they may still share many of the same traits.
    Some negatives are that sativas make users more prone to panic attacks or an anxious feeling. I've been smoking for a long time and still get those gittery sativas here n there. Traits.
    Indicas have lower risk of that but make users more prone to red eyes.
    Well grown weed, wether it be indica sativa or hybrid, is high quality weed. Dank/fire/dat Kush/dat loud. You'll know by pungent smells, looks, and feel.
    Not all dank shit is sticky. Some of it is dense dry and kief-y.

Purple weed doesnt mean good weed, it either genetics, hydroponic additives, nutrient deficiencies and etc...
    Lemme know what else ya need

4. I'll make this easy. Kush has genetics that are from the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan. That doesn't mean All Kush is from there, just it's genes are shared. Regular stuff is usually a hereditary mystery.