Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Difference Between Mids + Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Well I know that Dank obviously has more crystals and hairs + stronger smell, but could anyone provide some pictures of mids/regs/shwag and dank? I am a visiual person and i'd like to see, because recently i've been getting bunch of mids instead of dank =/

2. Schwag is brown
    Mid are green with red hairs
    Dank is green and hairy as well as crystally and smellier

Now close your eyes and IMAGINE!

3. Mids has seeds, between like 3 and 7 per eighth. Mids do the job, and are cheap. I hope you don't pay the same amount for the same quantity of mids and dank!

4. #4 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not true actually I've had mids that have no seed or stems, it all depends on how it's cured
    I've even gotten dank that has seeds

Oh and BTW schwag has more seeds and stems than the other two (it's there to weigh it down a little bit more)

5. The schwag we got here is green and the mids are brown. From what i've seen

6. #6 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol wut?

7. If you can smell it without putting it next to your nose, its dank.

8. or it could just be mids that have been in a container with a orange peel and broken up